12 Weeks of Giveaways – Official Sweepstakes Rules
Date: August 1, 2018
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. YOU MUST RESIDE IN COLORADO, USA, AND HAVE APPLE OR ANDROID SMARTPHONE CAPABLE OF DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING AND RUNNING THE FREE REPAIRMAN APP AVAILABLE VIA iTunes or Google Play APP STORES.
Administrator, Sponsor & Prize Provider: Repairman Inc. 558 Castle Pines Parkway, Suite B4-305, Castle Pines, CO 80108, USA
1. Acceptance of Rules. By entering the Repairman Inc. ’12 Weeks of Giveaways’ (the “Sweepstakes”), operated by and on the Repairman Inc. web site accessible at the domain “repairmanapp.com” (the “Repairman App”), the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules (“Official Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Repairman Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to persons who are (a) legal residents of Colorado, USA; (b) at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry; (c) who have access to Apple® or Android® smartphone with the ability to download, install and run the FREE Repairman app; (d) who downloaded and installed the FREE Repairman app from Apple® iTunes® or Google Play™ app store, or via links available on RepairmanApp.com website, and (e) who registered a valid FREE account with the Repairman app during Sweepstakes Period as further detailed below.
Employees of Repairman Inc., its affiliates, contractors, sub-contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Repairman Inc. reserves the right to restrict the local winners to only persons whose primary residence is within a 60 mile radius of Denver, CO. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will include all Repairman app eligible customer accounts as of August 1, 2018 and all subsequent new account registrations made between August 1, 2018 and November 25, 2018 11:59pm MST.
You are eligible to win only during those drawings when you had a prior valid eligible account registered with Repairman app. Entries become the property of Repairman Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned. The time stamp for the server for the entry application will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Participation is not retroactive.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes You must download and install the FREE Repairman app from either Apple® iTunes® or Google Play™ app store directly, or via RepairmanApp.com website, and register a valid FREE account using the Repairman app. The Primary prize entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Repairman Inc. You may enter only once, using eligible registration. You must provide the minimum valid information requested, consisting of your full first and last name, valid email address and valid phone number that must be supplied at the time of free account registration. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Repairman Inc.
5. Prizes: The Primary Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will be chosen weekly, and receive a prize item chosen and announced by Midnight on Monday at the onset of that week’s contest. One (1) Winner each week (twelve  Winners total) will each receive one (1) consumer gadget or accessory chosen by Repairman Inc. (Approximate retail value between $25 and $50). One prize per household. Actual/appraised value of the Primary prize may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Repairman Inc. throughout the duration of the Sweepstakes. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted for the Primary prize winner except at the discretion of Repairman Inc. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Repairman Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: On or about each Monday beginning September 10, 2018 through Monday, November 26, 2018 between 10:00am MST and 03:00pm. MST, Repairman Inc. will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by 11:59pm MST of each Sunday prior to that week’s drawing, to determine the weekly winner. The prize drawings shall be made as described unless delayed by a National Holiday, technical, or a force majeure event, in which case the drawing will occur as soon as possible, following said delay.
Winner will be notified by email and via phone number provided in their valid account registration with Repairman app within four (4) business days following selection of Winner. Repairman Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Please add email@example.com to your address book. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited or an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All results posted are unofficial until winners respond to e-mail notification. Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT REPAIRMAN INC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that Repairman Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Repairman Inc., and Repairman Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Integrity of Sweepstakes: Repairman Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Repairman Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Repairman Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Repairman Inc. Repairman Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Repairman Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Repairman Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Lost or Corrupted Entries. Repairman Inc. assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and You hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries, if applicable; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Repairman Inc. is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes.
11. Damaged Property. Repairman Inc. assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and You hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from this Sweepstakes.
12. Sweepstakes Errors. Repairman Inc. assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and You hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Repairman Inc. reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity(s) or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
13. Release and Indemnity. Each entrant in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Winner(s), hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Repairman Inc., and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death and property damage arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, participation in this Sweepstakes and participation in any activity related to this Sweepstakes.
14. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE REPAIRMAN INC AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZE(S) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
16. Identity Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
17. Binding Arbitration. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to, these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Colorado and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws and rules thereof. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 17 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, and any other causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado, U.S.A. having jurisdiction. Furthermore, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
21. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, please mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Attn: Winners List: 12 Weeks of Giveaways
558 Castle Pines Parkway, Suite B4-305, Castle Pines, CO 80108
Requests must be received no later than November 30th, 2019, 11:59pm MST.
22. Social Media: This Sweepstakes may be promoted using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media. Regardless, said Sweepstakes is hosted by Repairman Inc. and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other social media platform.
23. Compliance with Gambling Laws: This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
24. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.