Fall 2017 Pilot Program Promotion (Update)
Updated December 14, 2017
Fall 2017 Pilot Promotion and Cash Incentive Details
- Repairman is waiving background check and activation fees, and is offering no monthly fees for 12 months for early adopters who sign up by December 31, 2018.
- Repairman is offering a $100 Cash incentive to contractors who successfully participate in our Fall 2017 pilot program, and adhere to certain terms and conditions as detailed below.
Fall 2017 Pilot Promotion and Cash Incentive Requirements
In order to receive your cash bonus, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Be an active and licensed Colorado Plumber, Electrician, HVAC Tradesman/Contractor
- Have a smartphone
- Be at least 21 years old
- Apply for and be accepted into Repairman Program by December 31, 2018
- Pass the mandatory background check
- Accept Repairman Provider Technology Services Agreement
- Meet Repairman insurance policy requirements as detailed in Repairman Provider Technology Services Agreement
- Complete 20 hrs per week of ONLINE presence for each of the 4 weeks (80 hrs total) from the day you sign up
- Accept 85% of jobs assigned to you during this period
- Maintain a 4-star average minimum rating for the duration of the program
Contractors participating in this promotion will be paid for the jobs they complete at the then established rates and fees, pursuant to the terms detailed in Repairman Provider Technology Services Agreement. Contractors wishing to use the app for less than 20 hours per week during the promotional period may do so, but they will not qualify for the promotional bonus. Limited to first 50 licensed Colorado resident tradesman who sign up by December 31, 2018.
Fall 2017 Pilot Promotion and Cash Incentive Terms
Valid between September 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018 to active and licensed Colorado Plumber, Electrician, HVAC Tradesman/Contractors. Cash bonus will be paid via direct ACH to Provider’s account upon successful completion of the promotion terms and conditions as specified in this promotion document.
To receive the ACH, Provider must provide valid Bank account information once accepted into the program. Provider may alternatively choose to receive a US Check or Money Order for the amount of promotion by sending email to Fall2017Pilot@repairmanservices.com with a name of the provider, desired method of payment (Check or Money Order) and the name and address of the beneficiary.