Maximize your Home Curb Appeal
Most homeowners are thinking ahead to the possibility of moving into another home someday. Maybe it’s an upgrade to a bigger home. Maybe you have a more desirable location in mind. No matter the reason, this means you will need to sell your current home at some point. To make the process of selling your home a little easier, there are some key home improvement projects that can make a world of difference. Most notably, these projects revolve around maximizing the home curb appeal.
Home Curb appeal is HUGE when it comes to real estate. Potential buyers like to make snap judgments simply by taking a look at the outside of your home. If they don’t like what they see, they are moving on. With this in mind, let’s take a look at some projects that will instantly boost your home’s curb appeal. Don’t forget, the Repairman app can easily get you connected with professionals of all kinds in your area to help you with these projects.
- Fresh coat of paint. When it comes to outside surfaces, focus on doors, window shutters and decks. A fresh coat of paint will give your home a little extra ‘pop’ to help grab people’s attention.
- Power wash. Power washing your home can make a huge difference in appearance. Wash away dirt and mold to give your home a clean, new look. Don’t forget to do the sidewalks as well.
- Replace damaged siding. Weather can cause some major damage to your home. Visible damage to your home will turn away potential buyers in a second. Have your home’s siding inspected and repaired by a licensed professional.
- Inspect your roof. Visible roof damage is a major concern for potential buyers. If your roof needs replaced, it’s an investment that will certainly add value to your home. A new roof is a noticeable upgrade that buyers can appreciate just by looking at your home. Connect with a licensed roof expert to see what types of repairs are needed for your roof.
- Cut back over-grown shrubs and bushes. Take some time to manage those landscaping issues that got away from you over the years. You don’t need to go overboard with your landscaping, but cut back any weeds, trees, and bushes that are out of control — especially those that are close to the home.
Download the FREE Repairman app using links below, or directly from the RepairmanApp website to connect with verified professionals to help you with all of these ‘curb appeal’ projects. And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to receive all of the latest news and updates. For more home improvement project ideas, check out the rest of our blog.
Download the FREE Repairman app from your favorite app store today and connect with professional service Providers near you!
(Available for iOS and Android)